Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Last Post from Italy!

Hi, I really don't know what to write! Last THIS as a missionary, last THAT in Italy, last time in church, last time with the Nicotra and Pogetti families (really cool members).

We went to Lecco to hike. I shared the "Sons of Mosiah reunite with Alma" scripture from Alma 17 with some people, as a reminder to stay strong.

Although 2 Timothy 4:7 would also be applicable: I have fought a good fight, I have finished the course, I have kept the faith.

Then the one I've been sharing as a favorite scripture is 3 Nephi 11:11 -- "I am the light and the life of the world."

It's really surreal, I still feel like I'm just going to another area, like it's normal transfers. It's like when Sirius Black dies by going through the doorway...nobody quite knows what's on the other side, but now I'm standing there about to pass through. Good things I'm sure.

I'll send the best pictures I've got, gathered through my iPad. You may have some of them, and some will be new.



No comments:

Post a Comment